Back to top
Economic Injury Disaster Loan
- They are available to small businesses, small agricultural cooperatives, small aquaculture businesses and most private non-profits.
- They are directly through the SBA, not through SBA approved banks.
- Applicants need to show they have suffered working capital losses due to the coronavirus disaster.
- They offers working capital loans for payroll, accounts payable, and other bills that could have been paid had the disaster not occurred; could be used to pay fixed debts.
- The SBA will do an internal test to determine eligibility, so applicants do not need to produce any bank documentation for their application.
- Apply on the SBA site : https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/Information/EIDLLoans